Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

Tag Me

My Links

Recent Posts

Archives


Friday, October 12, 2007

crazy dogs...

life has juz taken a more hazardous turn for me and the many occupants of my camp... recently 8 BIG, WILD DOGS just mysteriously appeared in my camp compound.. and they have been chasing down people who innocently stumble into their sacred place which is like a major pathway... scary.. hope something will be done soon... or my life is in danger....

oo... got my new contacts todae.... scary.... had like ALOT of trouble putting them on. bleah... so difficult lor.. especially my face so oily.. like cant even hold my eyelids open... bleah... least i didn't take tt long to put on... damn farnie la... the optimetrist juz sitting there advicing me... muz have looked kinda idiotic.. bleah... zzz... and i'm experiencing slightly blured vision nw.. bout 4 hrs after wearing.. hahz.. time to go remove liao.. =P

-chOOn- Coffee Talk at 10:19 PM


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins