Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

Tag Me

My Links

Recent Posts

Archives


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

dispersal... sobx...

todae is my last dae as a combat engr trainee... along with the other 154 3sg... everyone is dispersed to like everywhere.. sadx... no buddies staying behind with me... bleah... will alwaes remember you guys... must go out tgt soon k.. and take care in your units...

posted to hq sg combt engrs, to be chief engr officer's pa.. or at least an assistant pa.. cos he has a more professional secretary... hmmz.. wonder wat i'll be doing.. hahaz... so much to look forward to the daes ahead... finally going to settle into my real army life for the next 14 months... loooong wae to go.. zZz... hope it'll be fufilling.. =) my bunk's FILTY... damn the previous occupants... bleah...

i'm free!! who wants to go out with me.. bleah... bored to death... zZz...

fact of da dae.. a tribute to eti.. heh... beavers are nature's true engineers.. and are able to rebuilt a dam in just one night...

-chOOn- Coffee Talk at 10:17 PM


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins