Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

Tag Me

My Links

Recent Posts

Archives


Sunday, October 07, 2007

bored...~~

hahaz.. wad a lazy sunday afternoon.. perfect time for blogging.. =P

i've officially labeled myself a bohboh shooter... i just cant believe it.. i kinda missed like ALL the night targets for my ATP (no.. not adenosine triphosphate... u bio freaks out dere.. heh... avance trainfire package).. and sadly becuase of tt.......... i failed my range... omg... i cannot believe it.... bleah... so embarassing.. eeks.. was a nice day tt fri... talking cock wif the cadets and some spec from flb, jie xiong... cadets really have it tough... really, spec trng and theirs.. two totally different levels.. well.. at least it explains the pay difference (ps... they are drawing higher pays as trainees now than i am doing my full time spec job... -.-) sianz.. guess tt means another ay at range for me soon then... zzz...

took my SAT finally yesterday... as i love to put it, expectedly difficult... bleah... hope can make it... *prays hard... =p... did even have like enuf time for my essay lor... die... turned out some nsf officer in my building was also taking.. hahaz.. but unsocialable me didn't sae hi.. cos i really dun noe him marh... heh... alot of prc scholars an rj peeps took the test... doesn't sound good for me cos scoring is done relatively.. bleah... and there was an amazing pool of eye candy around.. oh my... *blushes... hahaz.. found out chee yao and huey san very invigilating, but too bad not my room... hahaz.. caught up with them and jingyong and grabbed quick lunch at kfc (bleah.. forgot my coupons... BROKE...)

irritated by my keyboard... the 'd' key is like unresponsive... need to like jab with all my might to get it registered... so if you see any missing 'd's, my spelling does not suck.. hahaz...

zZz... walking too much tv is making me fat.... love my new hdd recorder... not tt the technology is new lar.. kinda out fashioned here... least i'm not using a vcr k... hehe.. finally can watch all my weekday shows, even though at ungodly hours like coldcase at 1am... woots... jerry buckheimer (i hope its spelt correctly) rawks.. hahaz..

okayss.. shall stop crapping liao.. =p take care guys out dere... and to those i haven't caught up with lately.. lets go on a ate soon k.. miss all you guys... =P

fact of the dae... The dog is the first domesticated animal.

-chOOn- Coffee Talk at 5:35 PM


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins